Eggplant is one of my favorite vegetables. Yet, it’s hard to cook eggplant well without frying. This dish also needs frying which means a lot of oil is used.I have to admit that it’s not very healthy, but it’s very delicious.
1. Cut eggplant into cubes. Place them in a big bowl. Add in 2-3 tablespoon flour. Mix eggplant with flour to let them be coated with a little flour.
2. Deep fry eggplant till golden brown. Set aside on kitchen towel tissue to absorb oil.
3. Heat a pan. Add in 1 tsp oil. Sauté 2-3 cloves chopped garlic and 1 chopped red chili till aromatic.
4. Add in 1/2 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/2 2 tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon light soy sauce. Stir well.
5. Put in all the fried eggplant. Stir fry to mix eggplant with sauce till sauce thickened.