1. Rinse ribs under water to wash them clean. Soak them in water to let all the blood out. Change water several times till water is clean.
2. Marinate ribs with 2 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp oyster sauce, 2 cloves of chopped garlic, 1/2 tsp chopped ginger, 2 tsp sugar and 1 tablespoon corn starch. Mix them all well. Marinate for around 2 hours.
3. Soak vermicelli in water till soft. Cut shorter with scissors.
4. Take the ribs out and put into another bowl. Add in 2 tsp oil, and 1 tablespoon corn starch. Mix well again.
5. Spread vermicelli in a plate. Add in 1 tsp light soy sauce, and 1/2 tsp oyster sauce. Mix with chopsticks.
6. Place ribs over vermicelli. Pour marinade on top.
7. In boiling water and steam for 15-20 mins.
8. Garnish with chopped spring onion.