A very nice and easy soup.
1. Wash clams clean in water.
2. Place clams in a pot. Add in ginger slices and a little salt and water. Boil till all the shells open. Skim the stock. Take all the clams out in a bowl. And set stock aside.
3. Cut bacon into small pieces. Heat a pan. Stir fry bacon till aromatic.
4. Pour the stock in. Bring boil.
5. Add in tofu chunks. Boil for 3-5 mins, depending on the size of tofu.
6. Add the clams in. Bring to boil again. Season with salt.
Top with chopped spring onion.