- Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in clam meat, and stir fry till aromatic.
- Pour in 2 cups of hot water. Also cut in tofu cubes. Water will become milky white in color.
- Bring soup to boil. And simmer for 3- 5 mins.
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl. Add egg into the soup. Bring to boil again.
- Season with salt.
You can serve with a drop of sesame oil and coriander or chopped spring onion.
My husband loves it.
1. Prepare 3 medium tomatoes. Cut a cross at the bottom. Soak them in hot water for a little while, then they can be peeled easily.
2. Chop tomatoes into small cubes. Heat a sauce pan. Add in 1 tablespoon oil, fry 1 chopped onion till transparent. Add in tomato cubes 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar to balance the sourness, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp mixed herbs and 1/4 cup water. Simmer a bit to let tomatoes into paste. And reduce the sauce. Set aside for later use.
3. Heat a pan. Add in 1 tablespoon oil. When heated, add in squid rings, clam meat and shrimps. Stir fry for 2 min, add in 1 tsp chopped garlic. Pour in 1 tablespoon cooking wine. Simmer for 1 min or 2.
4. Add tomato sauce in and blend evenly. Mix with cooked linguine.
5. Season with salt, pepper and mixed herbs.
Garnish with spring onion or parsley.
A very nice and easy soup.
1. Wash clams clean in water.
2. Place clams in a pot. Add in ginger slices and a little salt and water. Boil till all the shells open. Skim the stock. Take all the clams out in a bowl. And set stock aside.
3. Cut bacon into small pieces. Heat a pan. Stir fry bacon till aromatic.
4. Pour the stock in. Bring boil.
5. Add in tofu chunks. Boil for 3-5 mins, depending on the size of tofu.
6. Add the clams in. Bring to boil again. Season with salt.
Top with chopped spring onion.
It’s my husband’s birthday today. I cooked him seafood spaghetti and he loved it.
I couldn’t find fresh mussel in the supermarket nearby, so I bought a pack of frozen mixed seafood, which contains octopus and clam. I also used fresh prawns.
1. Heat a little olive oil in the pan. Saute a little chopped garlic.
2. Add in octopus and clam. Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
3. Add in peeled prawn. Another 2-3 mins.
4. Pour in pasta paste. I poured in half bottle, which is around 150 g. Simmer for several mins till it boils.
5. Put cooked spaghetti in the sauce and mix well.
6. Sprinkle some fresh parsley and lemon.