It’s my husband’s birthday today. I cooked him seafood spaghetti and he loved it.
I couldn’t find fresh mussel in the supermarket nearby, so I bought a pack of frozen mixed seafood, which contains octopus and clam. I also used fresh prawns.
1. Heat a little olive oil in the pan. Saute a little chopped garlic.
2. Add in octopus and clam. Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
3. Add in peeled prawn. Another 2-3 mins.
4. Pour in pasta paste. I poured in half bottle, which is around 150 g. Simmer for several mins till it boils.
5. Put cooked spaghetti in the sauce and mix well.
6. Sprinkle some fresh parsley and lemon.