One of my husband favorite dishes.
1. Clean prawns and marinate with some salt and cooking wine for around 10 mins.
2. Heat some oil in the pan. I didn’t deep fry those prawns I just pan fried them. Dish them out till the shell turns red. I pan fried them with high heat so that the shell would be crunchy.
3. Melt a small piece of butter in the pan. Add in chopped red chili, spring onion and curry leaves if you have.
4. Put in cereal. Stir fry for a min or two. Then add prawns back in the pan.
5. Keep stir frying evenly for a little while. And ready to serve.