Both my husband and I love this dish very much.
large prawns 8
1/2 beaten egg
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp corn starch
1/2 tsp salt
curry leaves 20-30
red chili 3 (cut into rings)
cereal 1 cup
milk powder 1 tbsp
sugar 1 tbsp
salt 1 tsp
butter 1 tbsp
oil 1 tbsp
1, Clean prawns. Put them in a big bowl. Add in half beaten egg, flour, 1/2 tsp salt, corn starch. Mix well.
2, Deep fry prawns till golden color and crispy.
3, In a small bowl, mix cereal, milk powder, sugar and salt.
4, Heat a pan. Add in butter and oil. When butter melts, add in curry leaves and red chili. Stir fry till sromatic.
5, Add in cereal mixture. Stir fry till slightly golden color.
6, Add in fried prawn. Stir fry evenly.
I tried this dish with cereal prawn mix bought from supermarket.
1. Clean Prawns.
2. Melt some margarine in the pan. Fry Prawns till both sides turn golden brown. Then set aside.
3. Put some more margarine in the pan. When melted, add in chopped garlic, green chili and curry leaves. Stir fry a bit.
4. Add in cereal mix. Stir fry till aromatic.
5. Put Prawns back in the pan. Stir fry evenly. Ready to serve.
One of my husband favorite dishes.
1. Clean prawns and marinate with some salt and cooking wine for around 10 mins.
2. Heat some oil in the pan. I didn’t deep fry those prawns I just pan fried them. Dish them out till the shell turns red. I pan fried them with high heat so that the shell would be crunchy.
3. Melt a small piece of butter in the pan. Add in chopped red chili, spring onion and curry leaves if you have.
4. Put in cereal. Stir fry for a min or two. Then add prawns back in the pan.
5. Keep stir frying evenly for a little while. And ready to serve.