1. Prepare Prawns first. Remove the intestines and wash clean.
2. Put all Prawns in a big bowl. Add in 1 egg white and 2 tablespoon corn starch. Mix well.
3. Deep fry Prawns in oil till golden brown. Drain them.
4. Heat 1 tsp oil in a sauce pan. Add in 20g butter. When butter melts, pour in 2 egg yolks. Stir while pouring. Egg yolk will become shredded.
5. Add in red chili rings and curry leaves. Stir fry a bit.
6. Our all the fried prawns back to sauce pan. Mix well.
1. Clean crabs and tear them into smaller pieces. I used two medium mud crabs. I also crack the claws.
2. Dust crab pieces with salt and cornstarch.
3. Heat some oil in the pan. Shallow fry the crab till about half-cooked.
4. Dish crab out. Leave a little oil in the pan. Heat again. Sauce chopped garlic, chili and curry leaves ( I didn’t have curry leaves, so I just added some chopped spring onion).
5. Put in a piece of butter into pan. After melted, put crabs back in. Stir fry for a minute or two.
6. Pour in 1/2 cup milk. Turn to high heat. When it boils, turn to medium heat.
7. Cover the pan with lid. And simmer for 5 mins.
8. Remove lid. Stir fry for another 2 or 3 mins. Milk will reduce again.
9. Pour in one beaten egg. Quickly stir it. And milk will be dry. Stir fry a bit to let egg sauce sticky to crab.
Ready to serve.
One of my husband favorite dishes.
1. Clean prawns and marinate with some salt and cooking wine for around 10 mins.
2. Heat some oil in the pan. I didn’t deep fry those prawns I just pan fried them. Dish them out till the shell turns red. I pan fried them with high heat so that the shell would be crunchy.
3. Melt a small piece of butter in the pan. Add in chopped red chili, spring onion and curry leaves if you have.
4. Put in cereal. Stir fry for a min or two. Then add prawns back in the pan.
5. Keep stir frying evenly for a little while. And ready to serve.