Beef (cut into slices)
Onion (chopped into shreds)
Potato & carrot ( cut into medium chunk)
Light soy sauce: cooking wine: sugar =3:2:1
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put in beef slices and stir fry a bit.
2. Take the beef out in the plate.
3. Add a little more oil in the pan. Put in onion, potato and carrot. Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
4. Add in sauce. Stir fry evenly.
5. Pour in enough hot water covers all ingredients. Also add beef back in the pan.
6. Cover the pan with lid and braise for 20-30 mins till potato and carrot turns softened. Then ready to serve.