I guess this is a very healthy dish. 🙂 Oh, I forgot, I also add some sausage in this dish. Let’s just pretend sausage is not there. 🙂
1. Cut broccoli into small pieces. Blanch in boiling water for 2 mins. Then drain them and set aside.
2. Cook linguine till almost cooked. Let’s say 1-2 mins less than required.
3. Heat a little oil in the pan. Fry shrimps till pinkish. Add in a little chopped garlic. Fry till aromatic.
4. Add in drained broccoli and 2 tablespoon stock. If you want your linguine taste creamy, you can also add in cream or cheese or both at this step. Stir evenly. Sprinkle mixed spices.
5. Add linguine in and simmer for 1-2 mins.
6. Season with salt and black pepper.