- Peel the 1 large eggplant and remove stem. Chop it into small cubes. Also prepare 1/2 chopped onion and 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Heat a pan. Add in 1 tablespoon oil. Sauté onion and garlic first till aromatic.
- Add in eggplant cubes. Stir fry till softened. Season with salt and black pepper. Make sure eggplant is completely cooked.
- Place eggplant in a big bowl. Beat in one egg. Add chopped spring onion or parsley. Also add in 2 tablespoon bread crumbs.
- Take a spoonful eggplant in the palm. Stuff in cheese. Then close it up. You can make it into ball shape too.
- Coat eggplant croquettes in bread crumbs. And fry till golden brown.
I really love them.
3 thoughts on “Cheesy Eggplant Croquette”
What type of cheese ? in the form of slices（ 一片）?
I used shredded cheddar cheese.
Reblogged this on Savoir Vivre -> 活学活用.