When I am in a rush or just feel lazy, I always make chicken chop or pork chop for lunch. They are very easy and not time-consuming and perfect to go with rice or pasta. Simple and quick! My husband is not picky about food. As long as there is meat or egg, he will be very happy. 🙂
1. Cut one whole chicken breast into halves. Use a knife to cut several times horizontally and then vertically. Don’t cut them through. Just make several light cuts, so chicken won’t shrink during frying.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over both sides.
3. Prepare 1/2 cup flour, mix with one pinch salt and one dash black pepper. And one beaten egg in another bowl.
4. Roll chicken in flour then dip in egg then flour again. Deep fry till golden brown.
5. Heat a pan, cut in 1 tablespoon butter. When butter melts, add in 1 tablespoon flour. Stir them well and add in 1 tablespoon tomato sauce. Mix them well. Pour in 1/4 cup water or stock. Also add in 2 tsp sugar to balance the sour taste of tomato sauce. Reduce sauce to condensed. Pour over chicken chop.
Actually, sauce also makes pasta tasty and yummy.