It’s like a egg meat sandwich.
Minced chicken 100g (season with salt and pepper)
Bun (I chose hotdog buns, you can choose baguette or any other bread you like)
Chili sauce 1/2 tablespoon
Slices of 1/2 onion
1. Cut 2 hotdog buns into halves, don’t cut through.
2. Heat a pan. Add in a little butter. When melted, place buns in with cut side down to fry a bit.
3. Heat pan again. Add in a little extra butter. When melted, sauté onion till transparent. Add in minced chicken. Stir fry till chicken gets white.
4. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl, add in 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce and a little salt to taste.
5. Pour egg into the pan to mix with chicken and onion.
6. Place 1 bun with cut side down onto the egg. Turn to low heat. Tuck the egg under the bread. When egg is cooked, take the bun out with the help of spatula.
7. Put 2 slices of cheese onto the egg & meat filling. Then place the other bread on the top also with the cut side down.
8. Heat the pan. Melt a little better. Put the bread sandwich in. Fry each side till crispy or golden brown.
Cut into small pieces and serve hot.