Main ingredients are lemon and boneless chicken leg.
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of the chicken. Rub a bit.
2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put the chicken in with skin side down. Fry for 2-3 mins or till skin gets golden brown.
3. Flip it over and fry the other side till brownish.
4. In a bowl, prepare sauce: fresh juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 tsp salt. Mix all the ingredients well.
5. Pour sauce into the pan. Turn to low heat. Simmer the chicken till sauce reduce.
And serve hot with lemon slices.