Just like me, my husband is also a crazy mushroom lover. That’s why I cooked this dish on his birthday.
- Preheat oven to 200 Degree C.
- Wash mushrooms (I was using white bottom mushroom). Remove the stems.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan. When butter melted, add in mushroom. Fry for 2 mins with medium heat. Flip over and fry for another 2 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add in 1/4 cup stock or water. bring to boil..Simmer with low heat for 3-5 mins.
- Prepare a baking pan. Spread chopped garlic at the bottom. Place mushroom with stock over garlic. Then top with some extra chopped garlic.
- Into the oven and bake for 10 mins.
- Garnish with parsley.
Smells and tastes very good.