I cooked this dish just because I have a small pack of pine seeds, lemon and also a small box basil. 🙂
Toast pine seeds in a pan. Keep low heat. Oil will come out from pine seeds. Toast till they become brownish and the flavor comes out.
- Cook spaghetti and drain them.
- Heat a pan. Add in all the cooked spaghetti and also add in 1 tablespoon stock.
- Squeeze in a little lemon juice. Add in chopped basil, lemon zest and toasted pine seeds. Stir evenly.
- Sprinkle in cheese. Blend well.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Very fresh due to lemon zest.