1. Prepare a Saba fish fillet. Cut into halves. And make a cut on the skin side.
2. Boil some water. Add fish fillet in. Once fish turns white, take them out. Soak in cold water and wash them clean.
3. Heat a pan. Add in 1 cup water, 1/4 cup cooking wine, 1/4 cup mirin, 1 tablespoon sugar. Bring to boil. Dissolve in 1 tablespoon miso. Put fish in. Also add in a little ginger slices. Simmer for 5 mins.
4. Add in green pepper. Simmer for 2 mins. And take the pepper out.
5. Dissolve in another tablespoon miso. Turn up the heat and reduce sauce for a little while.
6. Take the fish out into the plate. Pour the sauce over fillet. Serve with green pepper and green onion shreds.
Fish is soft, juicy and tasty.
My husband loves it.