This is the first time for me to cook brussel sprouts. They do look like baby cabbage. But the taste is different.
And this recipe is super easy and simple. I assume it’s healthy too.
- Wash brussel sprouts under water. And drain them.
- Trim off the bottom and cut into halves.
- Put them all in a bowl. Sprinkle olive oil, salt and black pepper. Toss a bit.
- Place them on baking pan with the cut side down.
- Into the oven. 180 Degree C, 30 mins.
Outside layer is super crunchy like seaweed with a bit bitter taste.
Inside part tastes a bit sweet.