1. Prepare chicken legs. Wash them clean. I used 3.
2. Place them in a deep pot. Add in enough water. Bring to boil. Skim the soup, remove all the floating dirt.
3. Add in 2-3 ginger slices, 3 cloves of garlic, salt to season. Cover the lid. Turn to low heat and simmer for 20-30 mins.
4. Turn off the heat. Take the chicken out.
5. Prepare 1 cup rice. Wash and drain. Turn on the rice cooker. Cut in 1 small cube of butter. When butter melts, add in 1 tsp chopped garlic and 1 tsp chopped ginger. Stir fry till aromatic. Add rice in. Stir fry a bit. Pour in 2 cups of chicken soup from the pot. Add in a pandan leaf knot. Cover the lid and cook the rice.
6. Place chicken legs in a bowl. Add in 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix chicken with sauce well.
7. Into the oven 200 degree C for 20 mins. Flip over in the middle.
Serve the chicken leg with rice and chili sauce.
My husband loves it, especially chicken leg.