1 cup lukewarm water
1/8 cup sugar
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 tablespoons oil
2 cups flour (roughly)
- Pour warm water into a big bowl. Add in sugar and dry yeast. Let it rest for 10 mins and wait it foams up.
- Add in oil, salt. Stir a bit.
- Add in flour, 1 cup first. Stir a bit. Then add in the other cup flour.
- Stir into a dough.
- Sprinkle some flour over the board. Knead the dough on it. Keep kneading till it’s not that sticky.
- Brush a bowl with some oil. Put dough inside. Cover with plastic wrap and towel.
- Let it rise till twice big.
- Boil the sausage in hot water for about 8 mins.
- Take the dough out. Roll it into oval shape. Divide it into 12 pieces.
- You can make it into the shape you like. Can roll it around the sausage or just press the sausage onto the dough.
- Cover again with plastic wrap and towel. Let them rise again till 1.5 or 2 times big.
- You can also sprinkle chopped green onion and mayonnaise on the bread.
- 190 degree C, about 20-25 mins.
One thought on “Sausage Bread”
Reblogged this on Savoir Vivre -> 活学活用 and commented:
Nice looking 👍