- Cut 5 or 6 strips bacon into small pieces.
- Heat a pan, add in 1 tsp oil. Sear the bacon. At the same time, cook pasta.
- Sear bacon with low heat. There will be much fat in the pan. Pour the excess, only keep a little.
- In a bowl, mix 2 eggs with 50g parmesan cheese and 20g mozzarella cheese.
- Add cooked pasta into the pan and mix with bacon. Also add in 1/3 cup pasta water.
- Keep low heat. Add egg cheese mixture into pan.
- Mix everything together. Season with black pepper and salt if needed.
Cooking & Food & Recipes & Life