- Prepare cucumbers (mine about 250g). I used regular ones, you can also choose mini cucumber. Wash them clean. Trim two ends and cut into halves.
- Let them dry with flowing air till the surface is dry.
- In a sauce pan, add in 1/4 cup light soy sauce, vinegar 2 tbsp, sugar 1 tbsp.
- Bring to boil. Add in cucumber and boil for about 30 sec.
- Take cucumber out to cool down. Also let the marinade cool down.
- Arrange cucumber in an air-tight container. Pour in marinade.
- Put into fridge.
After 2 days, the flavor will go in.
Perfect choice for white porridge.