There was a big discount of lobster in supermarket today. So I bought one. Actually it’s frozen cooked lobster.
1. Clean lobster and cut into small pieces. I kept the whole lobster head for lobster soup. Then marinate with a big cooking wine and corn starch.
2. Heat oil in the pan. Should be much more oil than usual. Turn to high height.
3. Put lobster pieces in the pan. Keep stir frying. Till lobster meat turns a bit golden brown. Then take lobster out.
4. Put chopped spring onion and ginger in the hot pan. Stir fry a bit. Then add in lobster.
5. Add in a little cooking wine, a little light soy sauce and a little oyster sauce.
6. Quick stir fry evenly.
It’s very delicious. My husband loves it. He even licked his finger very clean.