I just made a small change according to original recipe:
Crust: 12 Oreo cookies, 30g margarine
250g cream cheese
1 tsp cornstarch
2 eggs (medium size)
1 banana (cos I only had 1 banana at home, if you want banana flavor to be stronger, you can add 2 bananas)
40g whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla
1. Blend finely chopped cookies with melted margarine well.
2. Press cookie margarine mixture into pan and put into fridge.
3. Beat cream cheese till creamy.
4. Add in sugar and cornstarch.
5. Add in egg one at a time.
6. Add in mashed bananas, whipping cream and vanilla.
7. Pour cheese mixture onto crust.
8. Preheat oven to 180degree C. Bake for 15 mins. Then turn the heat down to 110 degree C and bake for 70 mins or till center gets firm.
Very rich and yummy. It tastes great!