I got this recipe when I was checking on China Weibo. And I believe the original recipe is from a Japanese APP called Cookpad. And the author’s name is Mari. This recipe is the easiest way to make cheesecake.
All you need are:
White chocolate 40g
Cream cheese 200g
Lemon juice 1/2tsp
1. Melt white chocolate with cream in a saucepan by low heat. Keep stirring.
2. Whip the cream cheese till light.
3. Beat eggs into cream cheese. Better add in 2-3 times.
4. Add lemon juice into cream cheese.
5. Add chocolate & cream mixture into cream cheese. Stir well.
6. Into preheated oven (160 degree C) and bake for 35mins.
Super easy. No extra tools are needed. No need to bake for a long time. And it also turns out not bad.
Solid and creamy.
For the crust, please refer to:
250 g cream cheese softened
100g evaporated milk
2 small eggs
2 tsp flour
1. Cream cheese with sugar till smooth.
2. Add in milk and eggs one at a time. Mix well.
3. Add in vanilla, flour and mix well.
4. Pour filling into crust. Preheat oven to 180 degree C and bake for 35-40 mins.
For the strawberry topping:
In a saucepan, put in chopped strawberry and sugar. When strawberry turns soft, add in a little cornstarch. Stir evenly for another minute or 2 till sauce boils again. And pour it over the cheesecake pie.
I found this amazing recipe:
I just made a small change according to original recipe:
Crust: 12 Oreo cookies, 30g margarine
250g cream cheese
1 tsp cornstarch
2 eggs (medium size)
1 banana (cos I only had 1 banana at home, if you want banana flavor to be stronger, you can add 2 bananas)
40g whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla
1. Blend finely chopped cookies with melted margarine well.
2. Press cookie margarine mixture into pan and put into fridge.
3. Beat cream cheese till creamy.
4. Add in sugar and cornstarch.
5. Add in egg one at a time.
6. Add in mashed bananas, whipping cream and vanilla.
7. Pour cheese mixture onto crust.
8. Preheat oven to 180degree C. Bake for 15 mins. Then turn the heat down to 110 degree C and bake for 70 mins or till center gets firm.
Very rich and yummy. It tastes great!