I got this recipe when I was checking on China Weibo. And I believe the original recipe is from a Japanese APP called Cookpad. And the author’s name is Mari. This recipe is the easiest way to make cheesecake.
All you need are:
White chocolate 40g
Cream cheese 200g
Lemon juice 1/2tsp
1. Melt white chocolate with cream in a saucepan by low heat. Keep stirring.
2. Whip the cream cheese till light.
3. Beat eggs into cream cheese. Better add in 2-3 times.
4. Add lemon juice into cream cheese.
5. Add chocolate & cream mixture into cream cheese. Stir well.
6. Into preheated oven (160 degree C) and bake for 35mins.
Super easy. No extra tools are needed. No need to bake for a long time. And it also turns out not bad.
Solid and creamy.
One thought on “Super Easy Cheesecake”
Reblogged this on Savoir Vivre -> 活学活用.