1. Wash clams in water. Pour in hot water to let all the shells open. Let them soak for a little while. Then wash them again to rinse off all the dirt and sands.
2. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in chopped garlic, ginger and dried chili. Stir fry till aromatic.
3. Add in 2 tsp oyster sauce and 1 1/2 tsp light soy sauce. Mix well.
4. Add all the clams in. Stir fry for around 3 mins.
5. Season with a little salt and sugar.
6. Sprinkle starch water. Stir fry evenly.
7. Add in chopped spring onion. Fry a bit.