I used chicken breast.
1. Cut chicken breast into one-bite pieces.
2. Marinate chicken with 3 tsp soy sauce, 2 tsp cooking wine, chopped garli (2 cloves), a little chopped ginger, 4 tsp sugar and 1 tsp cornstarch for 10-15 mins.
3. Cut green onion into small pieces similar to the size of chicken pieces.
4. I used toothpick to make two pieces of chicken with green onion in between them.
5. Brush a little oil in the pan. Turn to medium high heat. When the pan is very hot. Put chicken & green onion stewers in.
6. Pan fry each side till golden brown.