I found this wonderful recipe: http://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/01/18/the-ultimate-healthy-buttermilk-pancakes/
And I just followed it without doing any change.
Flour 135 g
Baking soda 1 tsp
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Melted butter 7 g
Vanilla 1 1/2 tsp
Butter milk 1/2 cup
Maple syrup 1 tsp
Plain low-fat yogurt 60g
1. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
2. In a mother bowl mix butter, vanilla, egg, butter milk, syrup and yogurt.
3. Combine wet mixture with dry ingredients and stir till just combine.
4. Heat a non-stick pan on the stove with medium or low heat. Drop a spoonful of batter into pan.
5. After around 3 mins or till the bottom side turns golden brown, flip the pancake over and heat for another 2-3 mins.
Serve hot with maple syrup or butter or anything you like.
They taste very soft and fluffy. My husband loves them.