Because all the ingredients I used are for 2 cakes. So please halve the ingredients if you only need to bake 1 cake.
plain flour 330g
ground almond 60g
baking soda 2 tsp
baking powder 1 tsp
eggs 3 large ones
vanilla 1 tsp
canola oil 1 cup
Preheat Oven to 180 Degree C.
1, Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, ground almond, baking soda, baking powder) in a big bowl.
2,In another bowl, beat in eggs. Whisk well.
3, Add in yogurt, mix well.
4,Add in sugar, oil and vanilla. Stir well before adding the new ingredient.
5, Add batter into the pan.
6, Into the oven for 40 mins. Remember to check with toothpick.
I found this wonderful recipe: http://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2015/01/18/the-ultimate-healthy-buttermilk-pancakes/
And I just followed it without doing any change.
Flour 135 g
Baking soda 1 tsp
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Melted butter 7 g
Vanilla 1 1/2 tsp
Butter milk 1/2 cup
Maple syrup 1 tsp
Plain low-fat yogurt 60g
1. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
2. In a mother bowl mix butter, vanilla, egg, butter milk, syrup and yogurt.
3. Combine wet mixture with dry ingredients and stir till just combine.
4. Heat a non-stick pan on the stove with medium or low heat. Drop a spoonful of batter into pan.
5. After around 3 mins or till the bottom side turns golden brown, flip the pancake over and heat for another 2-3 mins.
Serve hot with maple syrup or butter or anything you like.
They taste very soft and fluffy. My husband loves them.
Original recipe :
It’s a special way to make pancake, because oven is used instead of pan.
I made some change according to the original recipe above:
Since I don’t have any weighing machine, I am not sure the accurate weight of all the ingredients I used.
Flour around 80g
Sugar around 30g
Baking soda 1 tsp
Salt 1/8 tsp
Mix all of them well.
Milk around 150g
Yogurt around 25g
Oil ( I used canola oil) around 25g
Vanilla esscence 1 tsp
Mix them well.
1. Pour Part B into Part A. Stir till no flour can be seen.
2.Add some blueberries. Stir again.
3.Preheat oven with 190 degree C. Before put into the oven, spread some blueberries on the surface of batter. Bake for 45 minutes.
Blueberries will burst and the house is full of fragrance.
You can spread some icing sugar if you want.
Maple syrup will make it taste better.