I followed this recipe strictly.
Fresh blueberries 150g
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter.
3. Rub them with fingers till become coarse crumbs.
4. Press 2/3 crumbs into baking pan. Sprinkle blueberries over crumbs.
5. Spread the rest crumbs on the top also with a little extra white sugar.
6. Bake for 30 mins.
For the cake:
Baking powder 1 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Blueberry 1 small box ( because I only had 1 small box, which is around 120g. You can add more if you like rich blueberry flavor)
1. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, cream butter and sugar till creamy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. Add in flour mixture and milk alternately till flour mixs in. Stir in blueberries.
Pour the batter into pan.
For the top:
Brown sugar 50g
Flour 3 tsp
Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
Butter 2 tsp
Combine all the topping ingredients in a small bowl (except butter). Cut in butter. And make them into crumb. Sprinkle over batter.
Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Bake for around 45 mins. Or when it can pass the toothpick test.
It is very similar to the blueberry cake I baked before:
Original recipe :
It’s a special way to make pancake, because oven is used instead of pan.
I made some change according to the original recipe above:
Since I don’t have any weighing machine, I am not sure the accurate weight of all the ingredients I used.
Flour around 80g
Sugar around 30g
Baking soda 1 tsp
Salt 1/8 tsp
Mix all of them well.
Milk around 150g
Yogurt around 25g
Oil ( I used canola oil) around 25g
Vanilla esscence 1 tsp
Mix them well.
1. Pour Part B into Part A. Stir till no flour can be seen.
2.Add some blueberries. Stir again.
3.Preheat oven with 190 degree C. Before put into the oven, spread some blueberries on the surface of batter. Bake for 45 minutes.
Blueberries will burst and the house is full of fragrance.
You can spread some icing sugar if you want.
Maple syrup will make it taste better.