I followed this recipe strictly.
Fresh blueberries 150g
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter.
3. Rub them with fingers till become coarse crumbs.
4. Press 2/3 crumbs into baking pan. Sprinkle blueberries over crumbs.
5. Spread the rest crumbs on the top also with a little extra white sugar.
6. Bake for 30 mins.
It’s super easy and delicious.
1 cup unsalted butter softened
3/4 cup icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup dried cranberries finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
2. Mix butter , sugar, vanilla, flour and salt by hand in a bowl till just combined.
3. Fold in dried cranberries.
4. Press dough into baking pan.
5. Bake for 30 mins till pale golden.
6. Cool and cut.