1. Cut one whole chicken breast into two halves.
2. Use knife’s blunt edge to beat each side of chicken breast. Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
3. Pat chicken breast with corn starch. Shake off the extra.
4. Heat a little butter in a pan.
5. Put chicken breast in and fry each side till slightly golden brown. Then put them in a plate.
6. For the sauce, you can use the one you like. I put 2 tsp HP sauce, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp water and 1/2 black pepper granule. Mix them in saucepan on the stove till condensed. Pour over chicken breast.