1. Cut pork into one-bite size. Put pork cubes in a bowl. Add in 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sweet cooking wine, 2 tsp sugar, 2 tsp oyster sauce. Mix them well and let them marinate for 30 mins.
2. Coat marinated pork with corn starch. Don’t discard the marinade.
3. Fry pork cubes till golden brown and the shell becomes very hard.
4. Heat a little oil in the pan. Sauté chopped garlic and ginger till aromatic.
5. Add in 2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, 1 tablespoon marinade and 1/4 cup water.
6. Bring to boil. Then add in the fried pork and simmer for a while till sauce reduces.
7. Add in onion, red pepper and asparagus. Stir fry for 3 mins and let the sauce becomes very condensed.