For the meatball recipe, please refer to:
I used the recipe of beef patty for beef burgers.
Sometimes, I like to make some extra meatballs and freeze for later use. It’s very convenient.
1. Heat some oil in the pan. Add in meatballs and bring to brown.
2. Add in 1 cup of chopped tomato. Stir fry a bit.
3. Pour in 250 ml stock and 1/2 cup milk. Sprinkle 1 tsp mixed herbs. Bring to boil. Then simmer for 15-20 mins.
4. Add in 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
5. Stir to melt cheese and add in cooked pasta. Blend well.
6. Season with salt and black pepper.