1. Chop 4 cloves of garlic, 2 red chili, a small chunk of ginger. Put them in a small bowl, add in 1 tsp oil, mix well.
2. Heat a pan on stove. Add in garlic, ginger and chili mixture. Also add in 1-2 tablespoon curry powder. Sauté till aromatic.
3. Put crab in the pan. Sauté for 1 min.
4. Pour in 400ml coconut milk and 1 cup water. Stir to mix.
5. Add in 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 stalk lemon grass. Turn to low heat. Simmer for 10-15 mins.
6. Pour in 100 ml coconut cream. Bring to boil. And ready to serve.
3 thoughts on “Coconut Curry Crab”
Reblogged this on Savoir Vivre -> 活学活用.
wow. yam yam 👍