1. Place pork chop in a big bowl. Add in 1 tsp chili powder (if you want it to be more spicy, you can add more), 2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, and 2 tsp olive oil. Mix well. And let it rest for a little while.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
3. Heat a pan on stove, add in a little olive oil.
4. Fry pork chop till golden brown.
5. Into the oven and bake for 10 mins.
Serve with boiled pumpkin. For pumpkins recipe, please refer to:
One thought on “Pork Chop with Boiled Pumpkin”
This is awesome in taste. Thanks for this lovely blog. Plz visit my blog too indiafoodtraveling.com
LikeLiked by 2 people