1. Place pork chop in a big bowl. Add in 1 tsp chili powder (if you want it to be more spicy, you can add more), 2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, and 2 tsp olive oil. Mix well. And let it rest for a little while.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
3. Heat a pan on stove, add in a little olive oil.
4. Fry pork chop till golden brown.
5. Into the oven and bake for 10 mins.
Serve with boiled pumpkin. For pumpkins recipe, please refer to:
I think plum sauce is a good choice for pork due to its sweet & sour taste.
1. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over pork chop. Give pork a bit massage.
2. Heat oil in the pan. Fry pork chop till both sides turn golden brown.
3. Add in 2 or 3 garlic cloves. Fry for another 1-2 mins.
4. Put in 2-3 tablespoon plum sauce. Also pour in 3 tablespoon hot water.
5. Simmer pork chop for 2-3 mins. Turn to high heat. Reduce sauce till condensed.
My husband and I love crispy pork chop. However, deep fried crispy chop pork needs too much oil. So it’s not a good option for me when I prepare daily meals. This recipe is very easy. No oil is needed.
1. Pound pork chop several times on each side. Sprinkle some salt and black pepper for a while.
2. Coat pork chop with a layer of flour, then egg and bread crumbs at last. (Bread crumbs need to be stir fried in the pan till golden brown).
3. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Put pork chop in the oven for 20 mins.
4. Out in the plate, cool and cut into small pieces.