1. Cut fish into slices or small chunks. Beat one egg in a bowl and prepare 1/2 cup corn starch in another bowl.
2. Dip fish in egg first and then in starch. Let them be coated with starch evenly.
3. Deep fry fish slices till golden brown. Set aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the pan. Add in chopped 1/2 onion, chopped 1 tomato, red capsicum, and yellow capsicum. Stir fry for 2 mins.
5. Add in 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon chili sauce, 2 tsp sugar and 1/2 cup water. Bring the sauce to boil.
6. Add in starch water to thicken the sauce.
7. Put in fried fish slices. Stir fry to let fish be coated with sauce.