I really like this pasta. It’s creamy, easy and only needs one pot.
- Heat a little oil in the pan. Fry prawns or shrimps (remove head and shell first) till cooked. Put them in a plate and set aside for later use.
- Use the same pan. Saute 1 or 2 chopped garlic. Add in cherries tomatoes (cut into halves). Stir fry for maybe 2 mins.
- Pour in 2 cups water or stock or half stock and half water. Bring to boil.
- Pasta in. Cook according to the instruction. Mine needs 10 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle in chopped parsley and cheese. Blend evenly.
- Add prawns in. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.