- Prepare a boneless chicken leg. Cut it slightly to prevent curling up while cooking. Season it with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a pan. Usually I don’t add in oil, cos chicken leg contains fat. So Just sear the chicken with skin side down. Fry with medium-low heat for 3-5 mins or till skin turns golden. Flip it over and fry the other side till brownish too.
- Chicken out into a plate. There will be some oil left in the pan. Just use it to saute 1 chopped garlic clove. Then add in mushroom slices. Stir fry till aromatic.
- Pour in 1/2 cup stock. Simmer for 3 mins.
- Add in 1/4 cup milk, also season with salt, pepper and mixed dried herbs.
- Put Chicken back into the pan. Simmer for 10 mins to let it completely be cooked.
- Condense the soup by adding starch water. Keep stirring to reduce the sauce.
- And place chicken chop with sauce over cooked penne.