- Prepare a boneless chicken leg. Cut it slightly to prevent curling up while cooking. Season it with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a pan. Usually I don’t add in oil, cos chicken leg contains fat. So Just sear the chicken with skin side down. Fry with medium-low heat for 3-5 mins or till skin turns golden. Flip it over and fry the other side till brownish too.
- Chicken out into a plate. There will be some oil left in the pan. Just use it to saute 1 chopped garlic clove. Then add in mushroom slices. Stir fry till aromatic.
- Pour in 1/2 cup stock. Simmer for 3 mins.
- Add in 1/4 cup milk, also season with salt, pepper and mixed dried herbs.
- Put Chicken back into the pan. Simmer for 10 mins to let it completely be cooked.
- Condense the soup by adding starch water. Keep stirring to reduce the sauce.
- And place chicken chop with sauce over cooked penne.
Chicken breast is ideal for diet. This dish is easy to make. And it goes well with pasta, fusilli or penne.
Chicken breast ( marinated with a little salt and black pepper, and cut into smaller pieces)
Tomato ( chopped into small pieces)
Herbs you like
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put chicken breast in the pan. Fry both side till a golden brown and take them out.
2. Put tomato pieces into the pan. Fry till they turn softened. Then put chicken breast in tomato. Turn to low heat and cook for around 20 mins.
1. Get penne cooked first.
2. Chop a cucumber into thin slices.
3. Half boiled egg: Put egg and cold water in a pot. Don’t put the lid on. Heat the pot until many big bubbles appear at the bottom. Then turn off the stove and remove the pot. Cover the pot with lid for two minutes. Then take the egg out and put it into cold water.