Salt 1 pinch
1. Mix flour with salt and sugar well.
2. Cut in butter. Use finger to mix butter with flour.
3. Mix yolk with water. Then add the mixture into flour butter mixture.
4. Roll dough into thin batter. Put into fridge after warped with plastic for at least 1 hour.
Egg 25 g
Ground almond 20 g
Pear 1 (peeled, cited and cut into thin slices)
1. Cream butter with sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg. Mix well.
3. Add in almond ground. Mix well.
1. Press batter into baking pan. Make small holes with folk.
2. Spread filling in.
3. Spread pear slices evenly on the surface. And sprinkle some extra almond ground.
Preheat oven to 180 degree C and bake for 40 mins.