Since last time, we had very nice avocado milkshake in a hawker center, my husband cannot forget about it. And we decided to buy some avocados and make it by ourselves.
It’s very easy to make.
1 ripe avocado (remove peel and core)
250 ml milk (if your avocado is big, you can add a little more milk)
sugar cubes 2 (If you want sweeter taste, you can add more sugar)
Just put all ingredients into a blender. Blend till smooth. Serve with ice if you want it to be cooler.
You can also replace sugar with honey. I tried it, but my husband still preferred sugar.
It’s so easy and even my husband (who almost never cooks) can make it.
Crust: butter 50g
Salt 1 pinch
1. Mix flour with salt and sugar well.
2. Cut in butter. Use finger to mix butter with flour.
3. Mix yolk with water. Then add the mixture into flour butter mixture.
4. Roll dough into thin batter. Put into fridge after warped with plastic for at least 1 hour.
Egg 25 g
Ground almond 20 g
Pear 1 (peeled, cited and cut into thin slices)
1. Cream butter with sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg. Mix well.
3. Add in almond ground. Mix well.
1. Press batter into baking pan. Make small holes with folk.
2. Spread filling in.
3. Spread pear slices evenly on the surface. And sprinkle some extra almond ground.
Preheat oven to 180 degree C and bake for 40 mins.
I found this amazing recipe on http://www.food.comIt’s also very easy and simple.
I made a little change according to it:
Cocoa powder 30g
Sugar 150g ( I already reduced sugar based on original recipe but still found it is very sweet.)
Procedure is almost same as original recipe:
1. Melt butter, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar.
2. Add in eggs. Stir well.
3. Pour into pie plate.
4. Preheat oven to 190 degree C, bake for around 30 mins. (After 30 mins, the edge is a little burnt, so I think maybe 25 mins is also fine.)
In the plate topped with some cream and fruits. It is very soft inside actually. Outside is a bit crunchy.