1. Cut beef into evenly thin slices. Chop onion and bell pepper into medium pieces.
2. Marinate beef with some salt, light soy sauce, cooking wine and starch. Make sure each slice is coated with starch.
3. Heat the oil in the pan. ( a little more oil than usual)
4. Put beef slices in the pan. Keep stir frying till the beef’s color turn light and a little burnt.
5. Add in the chopped onion and bell pepper. Stir fry till they get cooked.
6. Add 1 tsp oyster sauce. Stir fry a little.
7. If it’s a little plain, add in some salt.
This dish is very common in China’s restaurants. And it’s not that hard to cook at home.