Small onion 1 (chopped into small bits)
Tomato 2 (peeled and chopped into small bits)
Frozen green peas ( in boiling water for 1 min)
Farfalle pasta (cooked)
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in bacon bits. Stir fry till bacon gets a bit burnt.
2. Add in onion bits. Stir fry a bit.
3. Put in all the tomato pieces. Sprinkle some salt. Add in 2 tsp tomato sauce. Braise for a while till tomatoes become tomato sauce.
4. Add in green peas. Simmer for 1 min. Turn off the stove.
5. Add in cooked farfalle pasta. Sprinkle some black pepper. And stir evenly.
Spread cheese on farfalle. Put in the microwave for around 2 mins till cheese melts.