It’s an easy and yummy bread.
Bread flour 200g
Yeast 4 g
Salt 4 g
Olive oil 50 ml
1. Mix flour, water and salt in a big bowl.
2. Knead into dough till smooth and cling together around 10 mins.
3. Brush olive oil in a bowl and place dough into it. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it rise till 2 times as big as before.
5. Press the dough into baking pan. Sprinkle rosemary, salt and black pepper. Also sprinkle some olive oil.
6. Cover the dough with plastic wrap for another 20 mins.
7. Poke the dough by finger for several times. Sprinkle some olive oil again.
Bacon potato soup