Preheat oven to 170 degree C.
1. Clean cherry tomatoes and cut them into halve.
2. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, olive oil, minced garlic and rosemary over tomatoes. And mix them well.
3. Place tomatoes in baking pan and then put into oven. Bake for around 30 mins.
If you want them to be drier, you can prolong the baking time.
Roasted tomatoes can be used in spaghetti or other dishes.
It’s an easy and yummy bread.
Bread flour 200g
Yeast 4 g
Salt 4 g
Olive oil 50 ml
1. Mix flour, water and salt in a big bowl.
2. Knead into dough till smooth and cling together around 10 mins.
3. Brush olive oil in a bowl and place dough into it. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it rise till 2 times as big as before.
5. Press the dough into baking pan. Sprinkle rosemary, salt and black pepper. Also sprinkle some olive oil.
6. Cover the dough with plastic wrap for another 20 mins.
7. Poke the dough by finger for several times. Sprinkle some olive oil again.
8. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. And bake for 25 mins or till surface turns golden brown.
The bread is really delicious. It can also be served with soup:
Bacon potato soup