It’s a traditional Chinese snack. And it’s very easy to make.
Butter 100g softened
Sugar 60 g
Egg (half for the dough, half to brush on the dough)
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
Salt 1 pinch
Cashew nuts some
1. Cream butter with sugar in a bowl.
2. Add in half egg. Stir well.
3. Add in dry ingredients ( flour, baking soda and salt).
4. Knead all ingredients into a dough ball. And refrigerate for 30 mins.
5. Divide the big dough into many small ones. Each is around 8-9 g.
6. Preheat oven to 175 degree C.
7. Brush small dough balls with egg. Then press cashew nut on each one lightly.
8. Brush egg on cashew and dough again.