1. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup light soy sauce, 1 tsp dark soy sauce, chopped garlic (3 cloves) and a little chopped ginger.
2. Clean prawns. Remove head and shell. Marinate then in sauce for at least 30 mins.
3. Heat a skillet. Add in a little olive oil.
4. Fry prawns till each side turns red. Then pour in marinating sauce. And cook for another one min or two.
5. Sprinkle chopped spring onion.
6. Take the prawn out. Keep heating the sauce till it gets a bit condensed. Then turn off the stove.
7. Put cooked rice in the skillet. Mix well with sauce. Then sprinkle prawns over it.
3 thoughts on “Garlic & Honey Prawn Rice”
OMG! this looks so goooood! thanks for sharing
LikeLiked by 1 person
Excellent recipe. Looks delish! I’ve followed you as your page is very inspiring. I hope you do the same, as you may find mine the same, I practice naked cooking like jamie oliver, I’m conducting the half-blood princess project.